Friday, July 19, 2013

Testimony -Book of Remembrance

I decided to bear my testimony on the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, on the Savior of the world, on my Heavenly Father, His plan, His mercy, His love, His glory. My first semester at Brigham Young University-Idaho taught me things I couldn't imagine of learning. I understand who Jesus Christ in a brighter light now! I know now that Heavenly Father is so much more glorious than I could comprehend. I believe in the atonement of Jesus Christ because it has saved me and continues to do so. I now the bible is true and the Book of Mormon completes the messages more fully, so that we can know of a surety what we need to do, why we are here and where we will go. I love God and Jesus Christ. They love me. They love me so infinitely. I know this because Jesus Christ and My Heavenly Father have carried my through the hardest of times, and when I have betrayed God, he forgives me. I ask myself why sometimes, but in my heart I know it is because he sees me for a lot more than how I see myself. I am one of his masterpieces. My hair may not be perfect and I still get red bumps on my face, but he does not look at me the way the world does. He turns to my heart, and there is where my beauty is determind. He has a plan for me. He sent my brother to die for me, to take the pains of my sins so that I am able to cast them at his feet. I say these things from my heart, in the name of Jesus Christ, my Savior, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment